Health drinks have become a popular trend in achieving a healthy body. However, commercial health drinks that are available in the market today can be expensive than the usual drinks. Since they are specially formulated to contain vitamins and minerals, the manufacturers charge higher for their health drinks.
If you are one of those who are into healthy drinks but do not want to shift into the natural ones, you can try the following alternatives to the commercial drinks out there:
1. Purple grape juices. This type of juice is ideal as a health drink because it is rich in antioxidants, which are good for the heart. Experts say that this is an ideal health drink for all ages because it is not only a good source of anti-oxidants but of vitamin C as well.
2. Cranberry juice. Doctors usually recommend this health drink for those who experience gall bladder problems. But, ordinary people can drink it to protect themselves from having bladder infections that are recurrent. It is also a good source of your daily dose of Vitamin C.
3. Vegetable juices. If you don’t have time to prepare natural veggie juices on your blender, it is best to grab a carton of vegetable juice in the market. Vegetable juices can be considered as a great health drink especially to those who are into salty foods such as chips because it contains natural properties that can wash away too much salt in the body that leads to weight gain.
4. Soy milks. For milkshake lovers, soy milks are the perfect health drink for you. Today, there are so many ready-to-drink soy milks in almost all health stores and grocery stores nearby. Aside from the plain milk flavor, soy milks also come with other variations such as chocolate and other fruit flavors. Chocolate-flavored soy milks are perfect for young and old chocolate lovers because it comes with a natural chocolate taste less the fat and other unhealthy ingredients. Fruit-flavored soy milks are also perfect health drinks because these are rich in protein and calcium and can satisfy the craving of people who are not used to plain drinks.
5. Pomegranate juices. Pomegranate as a fruit is known to bring lots of healthy benefits to people once eaten. If made into a juice, this can be as healthy as eating the fruit itself. When buying pomegranate juices, make sure that these are 100 percent natural and with lesser additives as possible to ensure that you are getting the DHA, and Omega 3 that can help better brain function as well a antioxidants which is great for the cardiovascualr system.
6. Plum or prune juices. The common notion about prune juices is that it is for older people. To shake off that impression, many manufacturers have renamed their products as “plum juice” which is also derived from the same family of the fruit. Plum or prune juices are great health drinks because it can help you veer away from various digestive problems such as constipation because it is loaded with fiber. Other variations include certain herbs such as chamomile or ginger to make it better tasting and healthier.
These are just some of the existing drinks that you can use as an alternative to your commercial health drink. These may not contain all the vitamins and nutrients that you are getting from your current product but rest assured that these will help you achieve your goal of having a healthier body eventually.
Published with Blogomator